Prakhar has state-of-the-art training infrastructure through its training centers, consisting of technology-enabled classrooms and well equipped industry specific lab, supporting its endeavour to provide theoretical as well as hands-on training for 3600 skill development.
Prakhar offers courses in a blended learning environment, with a mix of classroom, practical and on-the-job training that gives students the knowledge, skill, attitude and real-life experience required to excel in their career, and most importantly, is well in line with the skills required by the industry.
- In-house ‘Subject Matter Experts’ with vast experience in the relevant industry to design and develop the course curriculum.
- Curriculum for each course designed in close collaboration with and feedback from Prakhar’s industry partners; ensures utmost relevance of the course with respect to industry requirements.
- Value-added courses on career counseling, soft skills, communication skills, stress management and personality development, as part of the main course, for a complete development and grooming of the trainees from the perspective of successful employment from day one.
Prakhar has an effective Career Counseling programme, based on scientifically-developed career counseling tools, prior to enrolling candidates in the course of choice. This programme assists the candidates in selecting the right career, industry and function, before enrolling for the course, leading to the right choice of course and thereby, surety of a successful career.
Prakhar has developed a well-structured training delivery, with focus on developing skills for successful employment post training.
- Qualified trainers well-experienced in the relevant industry for delivering the training.
- A well-designed mix of classroom, practical and on-the-job training.
- Regular industrial visits of the trainees to Prakhar’s partner companies for hands-on industry experience; guest lectures by industry experts.
- Classroom theory to consist of learning through activities such as role plays and group activities, in addition to the lectures through multi-media rich training content.
- Personalized attention with optimum batch size.
- On-the-job training with its partner companies is an essential part of Skill Development program at Prakhar.
- All Prakhar courses include additional pre-placement training on resume writing, interviews and group discussions to prepare the trainees for final placement with Prakhar’s partner companies. This is completely complimentary to the main course the trainee in enrolled in.
Industry Relation & Placements
On the part of industry relations and placement, Prakhar facilitates 3600 interaction of the trainees with the industry during the training.
- Job placements of the trainees with Prakhar’s industry partners, post successful completion of the course.
- Regular interaction and feedback between the learners and the industry during the duration of the course. Industry visits of the trainees to relevant companies for a hands-on experience of the industry, and regular expert visits from the industry for experience-sharing with the trainees during the training.
Prakhar believes in life-long learning and supports its trainees, during the course, during on-the-job training, and even after the placements!
- Development of Prakhar Student Portal for post-placement hand-holding of the employed candidates and regular assistance to them by Prakhar’s career counselors, along with an online community of the ex-trainees, present trainees, the industry and the Prakhar faculty for a collaborative life-long learning.