Why Career couseling is important
- Wide range of career options lead to confusion.
- Peer and parents’ influence affect career decision.
- Lack of confidence, maturity, awareness and initiative.
- Cope up with career challenges and other transition issues.
At Career Counseling & Training, we tend to offer a complete set of Career Development program which will help you to know & understand the world of work in order to make Career, Educational & Life decisions.
- Online and offline counseling
- Enables you to know your true potential
- Offers a structured approach in making clear decisions.
- Procuring valuable insight into your personality through various online and offline psychometric tests.
- Extension of service to teachers, parents in the form of interactive sessions and workshops.
- Career cruising at one go
- Genuine and standardized testing service
- Ethical and fair counseling
- Anywhere, Anytime
- Simple and Rewarding
- Online tests will provide the flexibility to overcome the hesitant factor.
Significance Of Career Counseling (Benefits)
- Helps a student find a career choice which they will be happy with, and from which they will be able to support themselves financially, through individualized discussions with a career counselor.
- Helps in identifying a person’s true potential – deciding on a career path is a difficult task for many students. Career counseling helps the students identify their strengths and weaknesses and the area of interest, which in turn can help them in choosing a career option later in life.
- Clears confusion – students are clouded with the options to choose to achieve their career goals. Counseling helps them in clearing the confusion and guiding them towards the right path for the said career goal.
- Helps make clear decision – Counseling helps the students to make clear decisions about their future. It gives them a chance to explore the new domains, which sometimes are not considered favorable for students. For example: children of surgeon parents are required to become surgeons or children of chartered accountants are required to be CAs. Counseling gives students a chance to look at what interests them, rather than following a career path blindly.
- The Trio Analysis – While deciding a career path one’s Three most striking characteristics i.e Aptitude, Interest and Skills should be in sync. A good career counselor can help you explore career options, can inform you of labor market trends, and can assess your skills, interests, and work related values. A career development professional can help you sharpen your job search skills, and can help you learn how to move up the corporate ladder.
- Extended Services: Millions of efforts are useless unless we reach Teachers, Parents & other related bodies as they play very crucial role in shaping up a child’s career path. Keeping the necessity in view, Career Counseling & Training strives to extend it’s services to these Basic & Decisive group of People in the form of:
- Training & Development Programs
- Workshop Modules.