On the part of industry relations and placement, Prakhar has created a strong relationship with the industry for:
- Assisting trainees for employment with Prakhar’s industry partners, post successful completion of the course.
- Seeking inputs in content and curriculum development as per latest industry requirements.
- Promoting regular interaction between the learners and the industry throughout the duration of the course through:
Prakhar focuses on three levels of placement tie-ups with the industry
- Industry visits of the trainees to relevant companies for a hands-on experience of the industry
- Regular expert visits from the industry for experience-sharing with the trainees during the training.
It has placement partnership with leading companies in each target sector, to assure employment to the skilled trainees. Prakhar ensures that trainees are taken through pre-placement training (resume writing, mock interviews, group discussion and other activities), so as to maximize the opportunity of their selection when a placement partner visits the centre for recruitment process.
- Corporate Level Tie-Ups
- State Level Tie-Ups
- District / Local Level Tie-Ups
Benefits for Employers:
At a time when it is increasingly difficult for the employers to find right people to do the job, Prakhar Skill Development Academy aims to provide skilled manpower across various sectors.
- Availability of pre-skilled manpower with industry-specific knowledge and skills.
- Emphasis on on-the-job training for the trainees, enabling the employer to evaluate and groom the trainees for employment.
- Enhanced productivity from day one as a result of being provided pre-skilled manpower.
- Reduced manpower training, and therefore, recruitment cost.